
I was thinking this page was missing something but i didnt know what. So, i took a tip from Dale Anne and just let it rest until it told me what it wanted, and it did! I was looking for something to inspire me for todays art and came across this picture. I knew right away she was was the missing element from yesterday! Then i was thinking she might not want to stick because the page is highly embossed but she did with just a glue stick. Also the image of the little girl at the window looking out at the fairies was well attached too because i put heavy weight on it overnight. So, 2 problems solved!
And now back to my regularly scheduled Blogger problem. Does anybody know what to do about pictures that come up over and over? Its taking me sometimes up to 4 or 5 tries before the one i want will load. Meanwhile i try things and as a consequence i'll get the wrong text with the wrong picture. Thats what happened here and i dont know how to move it, and it takes me so long to retype; i'm a 2 finger typist. I despise how messy this looks and Blog help people are no help. I've cleared my cache so many times and dont know what else to do.
The segment of poetry i used for Jan 24 is from Invictus by William Ernest Henly. Its been a favorite since grade 8 and sometimes it gets in my head and i'll go around reciting it all day. Here it is in its entirety
Out of the night that covers me,
black as the pit from pole to pole,
i thank whatever gods may be
for my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
i have not winced nor cried aloud
under the blungeonings of chance
my head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
looms but the horror of the shade,
and yet the menace of the years
finds, and will find me, unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
how charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate;
I am the captain of my soul.