
I was trying to get a textured image with Aileens 3D Accents design paste by stamping into it. It was either too wet or too dry and i couldnt find a happy in between so theres just a little bit of the textured diamonds showing and the rest is random. It was difficult to get the paste off of the rubber so in the future will use it for only stencil designs.I painted it with Lumieres after it was dry. Its hard to read but it says treasure. Then i tried using a stencil for the letters but it turned out oddly because of not planning ahead so the R went sideways. I kept messing up the previous letters because i was too impatient to let them dry in between letters. It was a frustrating art experience. I ended up smoothing them over and reshaping all the letters. I made the lions head several years ago from a product i believe was called Envirotex. It was poured into a mold i had made with a plasticine type of product. I think i molded the lion from a piece of jewelry, or maybe a drawer pull ornament. I painted it with Pearl-x.