Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Feb 15 Zetti Flygirl



I noticed if i dont type something with the picture it will be placed in the area of the previous ones title and i dont know how to avoid this happening. So i'll have to type so the next pic will have a space of its own.
The background of this picture is greeting paper. I stamped the zetti swirls all around it with Memories white but it didnt show up very well. I was aiming for a colorful zetti look but nothing that would distract from the flygirl. The ink turned a pale pink from a reaction from the paper and the bckgrd was still too vivid. I went over the lines with a white ink pen and when that wasnt enough i went between the swirls with more, and so on and so on etc. etc. I think i overdid it but now we know where a typical flygirl lives.