Sunday, March 05, 2006

Pisces Feb 19 - March 20 cover of book



This is the third piano - hinge book of my continuing project for Daily Devotions; 365 days of art. I brushed the cover with Pearl-X but dont know if it shows up as satiny/shiny.
I was getting bored with my old cardstock so bought a lot of new. It was nice choosing from all the many colors and this book was made with several different purples. Unfortunately i discovered too late that i've purchased a much more lightweight cs than what i like and usually work with. Its flimsy in comparison and i've cut some in half just by scoring with the bonefolder; it actually splits it! So, will have to be very careful. I'll make most of my art on other cs or heavier paper and glue it in and hopefully the hinges will hold it ok.